Pristine Pools is a family owned company that has over 20 years of pool construction experience backed by years of continued education and training. Over the years, we have developed a process for helping you design and install the perfect pool for your needs. Feel free to browse our gallery to find some inspiration!
Here’s our process:
- Contact us so we can gather some essential information.
- Meet and greet at your home. During this meeting we check the ground, discuss your options, and take some measurements.
- The city will check under the ground. We don’t want to start excavating yet because there may be a water line or cables running through your yard.
- At this point, we have gathered all the necessary information, we know what you are looking to build, and we know what styles you prefer. We then create a 3D version of your pool and spray paint the border of your future pool on the ground in your yard.
- Next, the excavation process begins. We know your yard is safe to dig, so from here on out we work efficiently to start forming the shell, spraying the sides with concrete, and so on.
- Finally, we can start adding the details that will make your pool the beautiful addition you have been waiting for.
- When the pool is done, we set up all the equipment and teach you how everything works.
If at any point during the process you have questions or would like to make a change, do not hesitate to talk with us. We want you to have the best experience possible while giving you the pool you desire.
Worried it’s too late in the process to make a change you want? It never hurts to ask! Any approved changes will be an addendum to our contract so you always see everything we intend to do in writing. Satisfaction is our first priority!
We respect the time, property, and neighbors of each homeowner we work with. Everything from the first meeting to the end of construction is meant to be an easy process and exciting time. We want to get things back to normal for everyone as comfortably as possible. Typical pool builds last 6-8 weeks after excavation, depending on Oklahoma weather and individual circumstances.
If you have any more questions or concerns, please visit our FAQ page or give us a call! and remember, our services are not limited to just building swimming pools. We’d be happy to help you maintain them or do other outdoor renovations and remodeling as well.